CHEST,STOMACH FEELING HOT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heavenlyanimals, Oct 9, 2005.

1. heavenlyanimals

heavenlyanimals New Member

WELL IT IS ME AGAIN .WANTING SOME ANSWERS IF ANYONE HAS THEM FOR ME. I HAD GOT A FEW RESPONSES ON THE PAIN IN CHEST AND UPPER STOMACH ,BUT WAS HOPING FOR MORE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO GET THE PAIN TO GO AWAY. I HAVE NOT HAD THIS PAIN IN A WHILE AND WOULD NOT RATHER GET IT EVER AGAIN. IT HURTS SO BAD IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CHEST ,RIGHT AT THE UPPER PART OF MY STOMACH. IN BETWEEN THE BREAST AT THE TOP OF STOMACH WOULD PINPOINT IT BETTER. IT IS A NAWING PAIN THAT GETS REALLY BAD.HOW DO YOU MAKE IT STOP?WHEN THE PAIN MOVES TO OTHER AREAS IS THIS WHAT YOU ALL ARE CALLING FLARES? I AM NEW TO ALL THIS AND I JUST HAVE SO MANY ?'S. WHEN I HAVE A STRANGE THING GOING ON WITH ME I WANT TO KNOW IS ANYONE HAVING THIS ? IS IT THE FIBRO? I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WHEN SOMEONE RESPONDS AND THEY HAVE IT TO THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. I ALSO GET THESE EPISODS THAT I GET REAL HOT , FEEL LIKE MY SUGAR IS LOW ,GET SHAKY ,SOMETIMES RINGING IN MY EARS AND FEEL LIKE MY HEART IS RACING AND SOMETIMES LIKE YOU COULD PASS OUT . JUST REAL WEIRD. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A ENDROCRONOLOGIST ABOUT SEEING IF I COULD BE A DIEBETIC.ALREADY SAW HEART DOC AND I HAD NO BLOCKAGES SO I KNOW THE PAIN IN UPPER STOMACH IS NOT HEART SO PLEASE SOMEONE TALK TO ME AGAIN CUZ I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED. I AM GOING ON A TRIP FOR ONE DAY ON NOV 4TH AND I AM SCARED . I AM AFRAID I WILL HAVE AN EPISOD THERE . PLEASE ALL PRAY FOR ME. THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL OF YOU.
  2. lisadot

lisadot New Member

Hi Heavenly,
    I am thinking this is not fibro, but maybe your stomach, or maybe your gallbladder. It sounds like maybe you need some tests to determine if this is your stomach, and you have an ulcer or gastritis. Or maybe it's your gallbladder.

I get pain in my stomach as well. It used to be "just" gastritis, but now it's my gallbladder/pancreas. Until I get the surgery, anyhow. I'm on acid-reducing meds, and I take TUMS when I need them as well. I have the fibro pains around my ribcage, but it's not the same as the fire in the gut. Especially since it feels like it's burning clear to my back.

If you are taking meds like aspirin or any of the anti-inflammatory meds you can irritate the heck out of your stomach, and even cause bleeding or major irritation. Has your stool changed color? If it has, talk to your doc ASAP.

Part of what you wrote sounds like panic attacks. Diabetics who aren't diagnosed have signs of being super thirsty, pee a lot, and can lose a lot of weight before they are diagnosed.

Take care,

lisadot
  3. sallyj

sallyj New Member

I am sorry you feeling so much pain, and i do feel for you.
    Ask your doctor could it be your gallbladder? I had gallstones for many years and was treated for something completely different, and it does sound simular, Do you get pain in your back high up around the shoulder blades,there is a simple way to know if there is gallstones and that is a scan you can see them right away.

Keeping off fatty foods might ease the pain and eating small meals but more often helped me.

Please keep us informed and hope you feel better soon.

Sally.
  4. heavenlyanimals

HEY SALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I WENT TO A GASTRO DOC AND HE SAYS THAT I DO NOT HAVE ULCERS AND THEY DID ULTRASOUND ON THE GALLBLADDER AND IT WAS FINE. HE SAYS THAT IT IS THE FIBRO. BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS. YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD PAIN AROUND THE RIB CAGE . I DO AT TIMES BUT NOT OFTEN. I HAVE A RIB THAT STICKS OUT AT TIMES. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE HIT ME IN THE BACK AND PUSHED ONE OF MY RIBS FORWARD. HAD ALL KINDS OF XRAYS AND TEST AND THEY CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT. I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON THAT ANSWERED ON MY ? THAT IT MIGHT BE PANIC ATTACKS WHEN I FEEL SHACKY AND GET HOT .BUT I DON'T THINK THAT IS IT . I THINK I GET SCARED WHEN I HAVE ALL THESE DIFFERENT THINGS GOING ON WITH MY BODY AND REALLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS FIBRO EXCEPT THE DOC SAYS THAT IT EFFECTS THE MUSCLES . IS THIS TRUE ? WHAT AND HOW WAS YOU EXPLAINED WHAT THIS CRAP IS. I KNOW IAM NOT THE SAME PERSON I WAS A YEAR AGO. THAT IS HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE. OR SHOULD I SAY THAT IS AROUNDWHEN I GOT SICK AND HAVE NOT GOT OVER IT .WEIRD THINGS KEEP HAPPENING. BURNING IN MY FEET AND LEGS. PAIN THAT YOU CAN NOT TELL IF IT IS IN THE BONE OR MUSCLE IN MY LEGS. AT TIMES IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS SQUEEZING MY SIDES IN. TROUBLE SLEEPING. DEPRESSED AND THEN NERVOUS FEELING . THIS STUFF IS AWFUL. BUT LIKE I SAID IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW I AM NOT ALONE. AND AGAIN I THANK GOD I FOUND YOU ALL.. THANKS COLLETTE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY TOLD YOU THIS STUFF WAS.
  5. dorabella

dorabella New Member

I have this problem periodically - a burning, gnawing ache across the diaphragm with sore painful ribs and a hot burning stomach. Like lots of us on this message board, I've been prodded and poked by doctors - even had an ECG - only to be told that it is a form of neuritis. More likely than not you have what the rest of us have - costocondritis.

There's not much you can do for this, except take painkillers if it gets uncomfortable and ride it out. Eventually it will subside and disappear I've often found, although it is scarey when you can't find a reason for the pain. Lots of us think the worst!

6. heavenlyanimals

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION. I AM GOING TO BUT A POST ON ASKING FOR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS FIBRO IS. I WANT TO KNOW IF MY DOC IS TELLING ME RIGHT.. THANKS AGAIN COLLETTE