Chicago Meeting or Drs. Conference

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by katiefrancis, Sep 22, 2003.

1. katiefrancis

katiefrancis New Member

Does anyone know when the conference will be held? It's in the Chicgao Area soon. Sept or Oct. Ireally don't want to miss it.
  2. annepat

annepat New Member

3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

2003 Chicago Patient Symposium: CFS, The Enigma Disease -- Current Approaches

10-12-2003

What: A joint one-day meeting presented by the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Society of Illinois (CFSSI) and the AACFS.

Where: Radisson Hotel, O'Hare-Rosemont, Illinois
    When: October 12, 2003, Noon - 5:00 PM

Program Summary:

11:30 AM Registration

12:00 Noon Welcome and Introductions (Dr. Gilbert) 12:15 - 12:55 A Neurologist Discusses Research Issues in CFS (Dr. Natelson)

1:00 - 1:40 Detection of Human Herpes Virus-6 in CFS Patients & Use of Anti-Viral Drugs in Suppressing Infection (Dr. Ablashi)

1:45 - 2:25 Cause and Cure Pending: Identify and Treat Syndrome Subsets in CFS and FM (Dr. Bateman)

2:50 - 3:30 What's New and What's Not: Current Approaches and Strategies in Treatment of CFS (Dr. Lapp)

3:35 - End Panel Discussion with Questions & Comments (Drs. Ablashi, Bateman, Lapp, Lipkin, & Papernik & Mr. Rabin, Esq.)

DJ
  4. katiefrancis

katiefrancis New Member

Yes. That is it. Thank you so much for the info. Please tell me where you found the info. I would like to find a person running the meeting to see what I need to do in order to be able to attend. Thanks Again.
  5. dojomo

dojomo New Member

In our library ..... you can do a search for the title. There is a web site and email address, which I can't post...... But if you hit a snag, call: Dr. Ronald G. Gilbert at (847) 256-2428....best of luck DJ

[ advertisement ]