chills anyone??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mewsley, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Mewsley

Mewsley New Member

Among several other strange sensations I am finding these skin sensations and chills worse lately. It mostley happens when the weather is damp. Sometimes my hands and feet are so cold I can't feel them. Very strange feeling. My doctor will not even discuss fm so I will not get much understanding there. Take care.
  2. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

I was just posting on another thread about the chills and alternating clammy sweats. I have CFS, but everyone seems to be going through this right now. My feet are always cold and if they are cold, than I find it hard to sleep or be comfortable. Then I put the heating pad behind me and I start sweating, but my feet are still cold. It never ends. I also get goosebumps in patches, in random places, which is very weird in itself. Sometimes a patch on my scalp, sometimes one on my arm or leg, but they always seem to be on the left side of my body.

My husband thinks I am nuts, because I carry a sweater with me everytime I leave the house.

Wishing you well,
    Lane
  3. Member

Member New Member

Hi again - thanksf or your reply. Yep - my feet are always cold. So, I usually wear socks at night, but then night sweats come up so the covers come off - Can't win. I also have a fan in our bedroom, but must have caught a draft (which is also a trigger) so now my muscles are not only sore, but burn as well. Nice to share with you. Keep in touch.

PS - how can I change my Message Board name from member to something else? I logged on awhile back and apparently didn't do something right. I edited my profile but did not see any place where I can change my name. Thx
  4. aching

aching New Member

I have terrible chills that wake me in the middle of the nite.Even lying on a heating pad and my big feather duvet around me I can't stop shaking. I thought maybe it had something to do with raynauds but now I think it's my autonomic system out of wack. I think you should get a new Dr., Mewsley.