Chills,fatigue then pain...sound familiar to anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I have noticed a pattern. I get very chilly,cold bumps and all,I will then get very tired and the pain will consume my body.It happens all the time. I get under several blankets and just fall asleep.Once I start to sweat I feel better.I never run a fever.I wonder what this could be?

Sheila
  2. ckk

ckk New Member

Sheila-Hello. Yes, I too get very cold a lot, and then the pain kicks in however w/ the tiredness, I feel I am always tired so, I just about have your pattern just that I am ALWAYS tired. It really stinks doesn't it? I don't know why this happens, I was always they one w/ the no winter coat on (grew up in NJ) and now forget it. I wish I knew what it was about. Take care and stay warm.
    ckk
  3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Glad to see others could relate.I mean this is an exact routine for me.I am in pain most of the day,somewhere around a 5 mostly,But when the cold chills hit I know things are about to get bad.I shared this with my RD last week and I guess I should have asked her what could be causing it.I think I may call her about it tom.I use to love winter.Now I am dreading the cold weather.
    Let's stay bundled up.
    Sheila