Chills, Hot Bath, then to Weak to Talk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jan 15, 2006.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Well, I thought I had all the symptoms you could have with this dd, if that is what I have..

I often have chills at night or when lying down then wake up in a sweat..Last night i just couldn't get warm I was chilling so..Took my temp thinking I was coming down with something it was 96 so thought I would take a hot bath to get warm..Afer the bath I was so weak I had to go to bed and didn't have the strength to talk..Never had this to happen beore..Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? After a couple hours I began to get my strength back...

What scares me about this is I have read that weakness after a hot bath could mean MS..

Thanks for any input,
    greatgran
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you so much for your reply..I have had all the thyroid test including the antibodies the doc said all was ok..except in my thyroid test my T3 was a little on the low side and that is why she did the
    antibodies test..

I checked my blood pressure and it was fine..120/73..sometimes my b/p runs higher and sometimes lower..

Today I am so depressed all I want to do is cry and feel like screaming..I just don't know what is happening to me..I sometimes think it is worring over what is wrong with me...I have that on my mind 24/7 which I know is crazy but thats me..

I just want someone to comfirm to me what my dx. is..I do have an appointment with the doc tomorrow if I can make it...

Thank you so much,
    greatgran
  3. coping1961

coping1961 New Member

there is a wide range of what doctors see as normal. do you have your numbers and the lab ranges. the more i read on the thyroid the more symptoms i find. my numbers were in the normal range but doc. is treating by symptom and my nunbers are alot lower now but still in range. feeling alittle better. please do some reading on this. this also goes along with panic attacks, which i was also having.
  4. Notonline

Notonline New Member

Some days it seems like I can't do anything to keep warm...then I go into a hot tub and it feels so wonderful to finally be warm...I'm okay for the time I'm in there...but when I go to crawl out of the tub I feel like someone has hit me with a mack truck, I feel "flattened" I don't know how else to describe it... on a few occasions I've gotten some very painful spasms (mainly in my inner thighs) afterwards along with that wiped out feeling, makes it difficult to even move.

{{{Hugs}}
    Danny