chilly

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chilly, Jul 10, 2003.

1. chilly

chilly New Member

High everyone!
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 43 and I live in Louisiana. It's hard to keep up with friends when you have an "invisible" illness. I'm sure you all know this all too well. So I really value the pals I make online. After writing this intro, I am signing off because I have to do some housework, but I will be back within a couple hours, as I have to rest often, and that's when I get online. So please respond if you will, because I'm never far from the computer. I would be interested in hearing about any of you who have trouble keeping up with your daily household chores. How you deal with it, etc. Thanks, and god bless you. Chilly
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

Welcome to a great FM message board. There are so many nice people on here that are always helpful with their answers and comments and moral support.

Regarding housework, hhmmm, not too much lately. I used to be obcessive about my house being clean. Needless to say, I've given up on that one. I feel I've really accomplished something if by the end of the day I have gotten dressed, showered, made the bed, and cleaned the kitchen and fixed something for dinner. If I go beyond that, even on a good day, I pay for it later. The hardest thing for me is accepting what I can not do anymore and learning how to pace myself.

Welcome to the board.

Dara

[ advertisement ]