Chipnchia, rbecca47 and other OH members!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 15, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

Hi!

Chipnchia just mentioned she lives in toledo area. I'm in Maumee (outside Toledo), and wondering how many other of you are out there? II'm sure theres a bunch of us, and always great to know a buddy "who understands" is within local area! So, all you other ohio members, or even michigan close to ohio...Post and let us know who you are and where you are, and maybe we can make some local connections! Would be great to find someone from here just to have a cup of coffee with, or exchange local doc info, etc...I know I'd love to touch base with all of you!

And Chipnchia, age has nothing to do with friendship or support in my book! And you're a fellow Cancer! And right around the corner! So, Chipnchia...make sure you keep in touch. Can always just "page" me thru the board. I'd give you my email, but we're not allowed, and I haven't figured out how to let the proctor know its ok to send you my email address yet. Gotta love technology right?

And any of the rest of you, make sure you bop in here and write a lil something, and we can see if anyone else might like to get together, or just keep up online.

Happy trails, all!
    Rachel
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2005]
  2. orachel

orachel New Member

Wanted to make sure ya'll got this!
    Rachel
  3. rhonda357

rhonda357 New Member

I live in Dayton, oh
  4. chipnchia

chipnchia New Member

I work in Maumee! Small world.

That would be great if we had a little group to meet over coffee once in awhile.

Let's see if anyone else in the area is interested.

Chipnchia(Karen)
  5. orachel

orachel New Member

Halloo, fellow Ohio buddie!

Dayton's a bit far for a daytrip for me (due to this DD!), but I'd love to schedule a trip or reunion for as many of us can make it to this general area for sometime in the future. Maybe in Columbus, or Cleveland?

Anyhow, great to touch base with you...I'm about to sign off for night to hang out with Wonder Husband for a while, so you dont have to deal with one of my infamous "mile long" posts! You lucky thang, you! Pic of you and husband is adorable...I've been wanting a porch swing for ages, but somehow never get around to one. I'm amazed to hear you've been dealing with this for so long! You really do look great! I worry bout that, as its kinda taken its toll on me visably in a huge way, just in the last few mos. Would love to hear how you keep looking so dang healthy! lol...
    We both have major interest in decorating, I see. And I'm also in the market for an email FM buddy. I know theres a way to switch email addresses within the rules, but I can't figure out how to do it! If you know, let me know. Otherwise, maybe we can figure out a time over next few days to meet up for a minute in "CHAT", as its ok to give email there. Great chatting to you!

Here's wishing you Hugs and Health!!!
    Rachel
  6. orachel

orachel New Member

we'll catch up soon...hopefully by then, more locals will have arrived.

Night!
    Rachel
  7. vp

vp New Member

Akron, Ohio

A bit far from Toledo though.

Valerie
  8. orachel

orachel New Member

And will catch up with all of you soon!
    Rach
  9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Lancaster, SE of Columbus... GO BUCKS !!
  10. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

it is nice to hear, that there are people around here, with this DD, not nice that we have it though. i would love to meet for coffee some day, but right now dealing with not leaving my house. i only go to doctors, thyerpist, physiciortist( spelled worng).,and gorcery shopping (only if i have to). still working on going out. really has nothing to do with
    DD. i will keep contact on this board. and hopefully, i will get over this fear of leaving my house.
  11. orachel

orachel New Member