Chisolm labs TF's -has anyone tried them?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herbqueen, Mar 26, 2010.

1. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

Has anyone tried Chisolm labs broad spectrum TF's?

Thoughs on TFs for lyme, neuro disease, CFS/FMS?
  2. spacee

spacee Member

But I have no idea how they work on sorry about that.

Although I did take the one that included lyme. I took #2 for CFS and #9 because Rich Carson
    here took it and it seemed for a while that what he did helped me.

It worked really well for a few years. I was able to work up to exercising 6 hours a week.
    I could travel for a long weekend. That lasted about 4-6 years.

The tf's are pricey. I took one one day and the other the next to keep my immune system guessing and helped keep the price in half.

I have gone down hill the last couple of years. Don't travel alone (like to sister's or mother's)
    don't drive to big city to shop. I have an much higher ana for sjogren's ...not sure if that is
    the reason for going downhill.

In the 24 years that I have had CFS, Tf's gave me the best years.

If you can afford it, I think a 3 month trial (at least) would tell you if it were helping and might need longer.

Good luck with your journey!!

3. victoria

victoria New Member

are there TFs for Sjogrens?

I wonder what would happen if you went back on an appropirate one or 2 now?

Just a thought. I've never tried any, they are so expensive, but... still on my list.

all the best,

4. spacee

spacee Member

I don't think the TF's are made for anything autoimmune. Now, if they knew a virus or pathogen that was triggering the autoimmune, they could target that.

That is the reason I am on the doxy in case a mycoplasm is involved. Well...that just answered
    a question, they do make TF's for mycoplasm.

I am having my ANA done in the next few weeks. It will be interesting to me to see it if is up, down, same.

5. victoria

victoria New Member

some think the basis for Sjogrens is viral or bacterial - or similar to RA... who knows there may be a stealth bacteria in there somewhere. That's why I was wondering if there was any TFs that had any possibilities.