Chloral Hydrate for sleep ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrokimm, Sep 25, 2002.

1. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Has anyone ever been perscribed CHLORAL HYDRATE (LIQUID..2 teaspoons at bedtime) or know anything about its use for sleep problems? I'm having a very rough time now...kind of a backlash of an excruciating pain flare as a result of the emotional stress and physical over doing of getting my belongings moved to Jackson Tennessee. I expected this, but going through it is a different matter all together.

In addition, i am going to physical therapy 3-4 times a week as a result of a recent slip and fall..(mild concussion, contussions etc.). I'm experiencing alot of cognitive impairment and fatique...by the way, prior to the s&l I have fm/cfs, depression, sleep disorder, mvp, panic attacks(did i forget something ?)...so the slip and fall just made matters worse...especially when i had planned to moved and living in Tennessee by Sept 15...but I guess God had different plans.

I know joy comes in the morning but i could use some this afternoon. Life is tricky and messy...oh well it's time for me to listen to my body and go to sleep for a couple of hours. Please keep me in your prayers and all who suffer this illness.

Thank God for this site!!!!!

fibrokimm
  2. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Has anyone ever been perscribed CHLORAL HYDRATE (LIQUID..2 teaspoons at bedtime) or know anything about its use for sleep problems? I'm having a very rough time now...kind of a backlash of an excruciating pain flare as a result of the emotional stress and physical over doing of getting my belongings moved to Jackson Tennessee. I expected this, but going through it is a different matter all together.

In addition, i am going to physical therapy 3-4 times a week as a result of a recent slip and fall..(mild concussion, contussions etc.). I'm experiencing alot of cognitive impairment and fatique...by the way, prior to the s&l I have fm/cfs, depression, sleep disorder, mvp, panic attacks(did i forget something ?)...so the slip and fall just made matters worse...especially when i had planned to moved and living in Tennessee by Sept 15...but I guess God had different plans.

I know joy comes in the morning but i could use some this afternoon. Life is tricky and messy...oh well it's time for me to listen to my body and go to sleep for a couple of hours. Please keep me in your prayers and all who suffer this illness.

Thank God for this site!!!!!

fibrokimm