chnged title to ...Dr.Murphree protocal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by asherahca, Dec 19, 2006.

1. asherahca

asherahca New Member

[web site address removed as per rules]

Thanks for the help

amanda
  2. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I haven't tried this but you might get more responses if you change your title to something more specific.

Good luck

Shar
  3. Catseye

Catseye Member

I take somethings similar and I would say I can't live without them. We are all more malnourished than a healthy person and our livers aren't storing things properly to get us through the day so supplementing with extra nutrients is an absolute must.

I take enough minerals and vitamins for 3 people. If I don't, I can't function. The stuff you're talking about could only help tremendously. These kinds of things and diet is the way to start recovery.

happy xmas!

karen
  4. turtlesyndrome

turtlesyndrome New Member

I haven't tried this particular brand, however, I have taken them before. I did the Teitalbaum protocol twice, and all the things on your link are included in his protocol, it's just a different brand. Teitalbaum sells these products (different brand) on his website as does Pro Health. I didn't notice any improvements after taking them. I think that the cfs/fibro formula looks very good. Seems like a multivitamin times ten! Although I think that Pro Health has supplements that are as good as these, and Rich Carson does donate a lot of money and time to CFS/FMS research and out-reach. If you try Dr. Murphees supplements let us know if they help. Good Luck.