Chocolat.... Traumeel?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twerp, Jan 3, 2006.

1. twerp

twerp New Member

Happy New Year Chocolat! I was just wondering if you are continuing to have great success with Traumeel?

Hugs,
    Twerp
  2. twerp

twerp New Member

3. twerp

twerp New Member

Chocolat, Are you out there??
  4. twerp

twerp New Member

this message, hoping she will see it.

Twerp
  5. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

what is your dosage....i cant seem to get the results that you get ....of course i only take one.
    hugs shirley
  6. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

7. twerp

twerp New Member

I still have about 1/2 a bottle. Didn't work for me before, but I'm going to try again.

I'm interested in your dosage as well. I was taking one in the AM, one in the PM.

Thanks again,
    Twerp
  8. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

What is Traumeel? Anyone else take it too????
    Thanks......
  9. skierchik

skierchik New Member

It's 11:30 my time and I haven't showered yet, so I must rush off.

Traumeel is great for aches, pains, sprains, bruises, overworked muscles. It's a homeopathic remedy, so take one table sublinqually or however many it says to take, but DON'T eat/drink around it. If you have a big meal wait for 1 hour. If yu have a big snack, wait 30 min. I'm sure you get the point...can't take around food or drink. Don't chew...it must dissolve under tongue.

What's great for inflammation is Zyflamend by New Chapter. I get it at Vitamin Cottage here in Boulder. Works great. All natural...follow directions. Also take Bromelain (enzyme) specifically for inflammation. One tab/3 times a day with meal. Best to take w/o food, but I can't for I get cancor sores on tongue. Oh so painful.

Gotta go ... hopes this help. Want more..let me know. LOL

skierchik
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2006]
  10. BethM

BethM New Member

I'm starting up again with the traumeel gel and tablets. Forgot to take the tablets with me when I went up north for 10 days and never managed to find more. Big mistake!

The topical gel helps my tendinitis to calm down, long as i remember to use it!

I can't use the Zyflamend, as it contains ginger, which completely disrupts my GI system. I can eat ginger, just cannot tolerate it in pill form of any kind. darn!

anyway, my 2.5 cents!

Beth.

11. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Good tip Chocolat

I have used it also, for I am into alternative therapies too! I used it on my tennis elbow, but didn't get as good as a response as I would have liked...I will try again!!

Thanks

skierchik