chocolate & caresses (science research)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Oct 28, 2002.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

Have no idea how to put these two interesting articles on the site so will let you know where they are. It is an avenue that I am most interested in for myself and the big cure. It is foreigh Swedish medical info site) and I can never get there punching in all those letters and numbers so I go to Google and punch in (primavi england) then go to articles and look at "Caresses reduce stress" and "Chocolate and caresses lower stress levels"
    Found them when looking up oxytocin as a treatment. The whole thing makes me even more depressed about being without a mate and too tired to look for one. OK, not depressed just damn mad as a hen. Do hens get mad?
    Happy reading!!!!!

[This Message was Edited on 10/28/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/29/2002]
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

Have no idea how to put these two interesting articles on the site so will let you know where they are. It is an avenue that I am most interested in for myself and the big cure. It is foreigh Swedish medical info site) and I can never get there punching in all those letters and numbers so I go to Google and punch in (primavi england) then go to articles and look at "Caresses reduce stress" and "Chocolate and caresses lower stress levels"
    Found them when looking up oxytocin as a treatment. The whole thing makes me even more depressed about being without a mate and too tired to look for one. OK, not depressed just damn mad as a hen. Do hens get mad?
    Happy reading!!!!!

[This Message was Edited on 10/28/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/29/2002]
  3. marinemom

marinemom New Member

It's funny that you would post that. Not too long ago, I was heading out the door to the neighborhood pharmacy (home away from home) when dear sweet hubby (NOT!) made some smart comment to me. I turned and informed him that a touch and a hug does MORE than anything Walgreens had in stock.

His answer was to turn up the TV. I left and bought a chocolate bar!

And, life goes on!

Kathy
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I totally agree, now let's all quit the darn guilt over indulging out chocolate cravings & get on with it.

Yahooooooooooooooo!!!

Jaci