Christian music a real healing aid!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by IgotYou, Aug 13, 2003.

1. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

For the past couple of months I've given up listening to talk radio and now I listen to Christian music all day. I've found that not only am I more peaceful inside, but also God speaks to me through the music. Whatever I'm struggling with, it seems a song comes on that speaks to that issue. I have some great CDs I listen to, also. When I came out of the doctor's office two weeks ago with the long-awaited diagnosis of what my problem was - FM - I was devastated. I got into my car and started my car, and the first song that came on talked about how things don't always go the way we want them to, but we have Jesus, and so we can know that in the end it's all going to work out fine.

I'm particularly a fan of Third Day, and have found their music to be so inspirational and worshipful and uplifting to my spirit. Reading some of the posts here, I feel such deep sadness for so much suffering. I wonder how anyone can deal with this without the Lord to comfort their heart and give them hope. He's given me peace inside and it's eased my pain significantly.
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I really enjoy Christian music also. It is very uplifting and helps me focus on something positive...this would be a good post for Mikie's "what do you do to stay positive" post on the FMS/Cfs board, if you haven't added it already!

Takesha
  3. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

Last time I posted a Christian message on the board, the moderator warned me to only post MEDICAL messages there. I don't want to get scolded again!