Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Apr 13, 2009.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

As soon as you know about your disability let us know. I hope you will get it. Also your vocational expert said you could do the same job that they said I could do. So this makes me even more interested. My hearing was 1 week tomorrow.Check your checking account. One lady I knew didn't have a letter yet, but checked her checking account and the money was in there.
  2. ChristineNY

ChristineNY New Member

I will definitely let you know as soon as I hear anything. Its getting so frustrating - they said i should hear something in about 30 days....guess I was hoping that I wouldnt have to wait the ENTIRE 30 days or more! So now I am starting to get bummed and worried that I have been anxiously awaiting another DENIED answer. Trying hard to stay positive - not getting any easier as the days go by tho.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you too - you may even hear before I do...let me know!!

I do check my checking account daily too - so far its still negative...LOL!!

3. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

- wishing you both luck in this frustrating battle!

4. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Now when you say denial do you mean by a judge? I ask this because it seems to be the norm that people get denied on first application and than reconsideration.

I would love to hear from people who was denied by judge and what to do after that.

Does anyone know how many jobs in the area,tha have to be available in a certain area ?

Do you remember the hypothetical questions? One didn't even seem to pertain to me. Ruthie