Christmas Card in my Profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shar6710, Dec 7, 2006.

1. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Ive put a Christmas card in my profile for everyone.

Yes, I've been fiddling with digital photos again.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Very nice Christmas card- did you take the photo as well? It's really nice.....Merry Christmas to you too. Terri
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Such a great card. Thanks for sharing, and I hope your holidays are peaceful and painfree.

4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

A wonderful snowy scene I have never seen before. Did you take the photo? wish I knew how to do things on the computer.
  5. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I'm glad you like it.

It is actually two photos that I took combined: one of my former horse in our pasture and the other of a small pine tree in the yard.

6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Very nice work! I love photo and art (grew up with art and Mozart,,,LOL! I would buy this card, but I would keep it to myself!!! Yeah! This pic makes me greedy,,,LOL!
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

What a beautiful horse and that snow coming down. You did a wonderful job making this card. I love it. Thanks for posting.

[This Message was Edited on 12/08/2006]
  8. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Thank you Shar, what a lovely idea to post a card for us!
  9. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I can almost hear sleigh bells when I look at your card.
  10. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

y'all like it.

11. victoria

victoria New Member

That is real, isn't it? ie, you didn't 'photoshop' it?

I have a Christmas card too, sort of, on my profile that I leave up all year long lolol.............

all the best,
  12. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Victoria I love your picture and its always good to have a laugh in the morning. Yes my picture is manipulated a little but all I did was add the tree ( and the text of course). The horse was mine, named Joker, not sure why he was standing out in the snow. The others were all huddled in their run in shed.

Wren thanks for the praise and I love your user name.

13. larryh

larryh New Member

Nice work and a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.