CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Dec 21, 2003.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I would like to wish everyone here a very Happy @ Holy Christmas and pray everyone will not be too stressed this Christmas, as I know it can be a stressful time for some people, myself included.

God Bless,
    Mary
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I want to also Wish you a Very Merry Christmas, I wish you many Blessings during this Holiday Season.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To you too Mary, yes it can be a stressful time for a lot of us, but the Lord answers prayer and so I just put it all in His hands this year.

Its Christmas Eve here in Louisiana, its 9:40pm, and I am spending time on the board for those who might need just a little word of confort, or a prayer tonight.

God bless.............

Shalom, Shirl

4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Its 1030pm here in Texas and I wish everyone here on the Worship board a Merry Christmas and may the Lord bless each and everyone also.

Danny
  5. kim840

kim840 New Member

It's 10:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and I am signing off tonight wishing you all a very blessed and joyous time as we celebrate the birth of our precious Savior.

May each of you find a quiet place to spend an intimate moment or two with the Lord!

Love in Christ,
    Marcia
  6. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Its really late here. 1:15 in the morning. Taking a long hot bath, relax. Pray. Then hopefully get a good nights sleep, got a family get together tomorrow. I look forward to that. I have a large family.

Merry Christmas Everyone!