Chronic Fatigue and Colds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

I have had a cold for the last 10 days

I usually am fatigued, (CFS Sufferer) but the fatigue is EXTREME now and I can't seem to recover

Anyone else been through this with a cold?
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

It feels like a cold, only with much worse fatigue. I've been taking zinc lozenges, ImmunePro from this website, ATP-20 from Douglas Laboraties. Today is my 4th day, am starting to feel a little better.

But I've ordered some colloidal silver. Before this bug I battled a sore throat for around 6 weeks and am sick of being sick (in addition of course to CFIDS fatigue).

The colloidal silver helped me a few years ago with a sore throat that wouldn't go away, and I'm hoping it will help with this bug.

I have been wondering whether it's a particularly nasty virus, or just that I'm weak so it's hitting me harder. I don't really know.

So you may want to try colloidal silver. Unforutnately, it's expensive. I'm ordering some on-line from a company called Utopia Silver. They're having a 50% off sale for new customers. I can't vouch for their product as I haven't tried their brand, but I'm taking a chance. It's half the cost of other stuff with the sale.

Mary
  3. ckk

ckk New Member

hello! a big fat YES i just got back from the doctor yesterday and i have all sorts of things wrong with me, i tried to fight off my cold for about 3 weeks myself but it didnt work, it is so frustrating. i used to be able to pop a few vit.C's and be good to go! now forget, my immune system is shot. i walked away from the doctor with 2 ear infections, bronchitis, and strep-throat. i feel so yucky i cant stand it, so now i feel that way, tired as all heck and all the pain from the fibro-yeah, not one of my better weeks. oh well such is life right? better go blow my nose now he,he.
    take care
    ckk