Chronic Fatigue article

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donnaba, Mar 8, 2011.

1. donnaba

donnaba New Member
  2. sascha

sascha Member

this was a great blog article. really nailed it. thank you so much for finding it and letting others know. i would have missed it for sure. really cheered me up & on reading it today. THANKS, sascha
  3. inprog

inprog Member

Thanks for this link. I am one of those forgotten ones by friends and family too. Just making it all up, you know to get attention, --sure.. He would make a great advocate for us. It does take boundless energy which we don't have. Likely he knows that and would not even try but the piece was, yes, cheering.
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

yeah, I don't tell people in general about CFS - I did mention it to someone the other day because I wanted to explain why I could not be counted on to help with something (a project that I was saying needed to be done), and before I could even begin to explain what happens when I overdo it, this person immediately showed me her chest scar from open heart surgery. So she didn't have a clue about CFS and wasn't really interested in finding out about it - she's working (I can't) but she's got this big scar, which of course is very visible. I would rather have open heart surgery than CFS but didn't say that.

Anyways, it's a good article - thanks for posting!

5. destinygsmom

destinygsmom New Member

I have CFS

Read my posts, I'm new!

6. destinygsmom

destinygsmom New Member

I'm new, read my posts; be, friends!