Chronic Fatigue question - please help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I have had CFIDS and Fibromyalgis, caused by an untreatable bone marrow infection, along with diabetis, for many years. I have noticed lately that I am getting weaker and weaker. My legs, especially, and now my arms. are very hard to move. I have started painting in oils lately. Does anyone know if the paints could be causng this increased weakness? I have not been able to find out. Also, does anyone have any helpful hints? I have gotten to the point, after having this for over 20 years, that I am now really scared. Thank you for any help you can give.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you found us. I am so sorry to learn of you condition. Most anything can cause us to flare and paint, even latex wall paint, will cause me to flare. If it were me, I would stop using this paint and see what happens.

Is there nothing which can be done for the bone marrow infection?

Saying a prayer for you.

Love, Mikie
  3. tansy

tansy New Member

Acrylic are different but at least they will mean you don't have to give up painting altogether. I'm chemically sensitive so oil paints became a real no no for me, just get them out of the house for a while, and any recent paintings. If things improve you will know it's the paints.

Really don't don't think oil paints are a good idea for most of us.

Cheers

Tansy