chronic fatigue

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by ella19, May 10, 2003.

1. ella19

ella19 New Member

i started off with having glanular fever a year ago now noboby is sure whether ive got chronice fatigue. i had 6 full months off school now im just goign when i can. i get really depressed about it and i cry alot i cant stop crying sumtimes. my friends try to help but i no they dont understand nobody does. im only 15 and i dont want this to wreck my life i want it to go away so i can get on with my life and play netball again and go ouw with my friends and even go to schoool. does anybody have any advice?
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi Ella, This dease can be so frustating for an older person I know it's got to be so hard for you. But things will get better , when they get to the bottom of all your problems there will be medication that you will be able to take to keep you feeling well.Please trust some one to talk to.It would help you so much. There is a fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrom board here just like this one for general health and if you go there you will find many others that are dealing with what you are. There is also a young girl that posts messages there maybe the two of you could hook up and you'd have some one your age to talk with. I'm so sorry that you are having such a hard time.I hope you get to feeling better real soon. I know it's hard not to cry and you have every reason to feel like crying ,but you must start believing that things will get better.At the top of this page it says message boards,just click on there and you'll find the other board. God Bless you.Danisue