Chronic infections

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Oct 27, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I have had two infections in one week. I woke up with face swollen from tooth abcess.Now ear infection.Is there alink between chronic infections and fybro? Just 2 years ago it was a staph infection that made myface swell up.Ijust don't know hom much of these problems I can handle,on top of the chronic pain. Ruthie
  2. willruthie1965

3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

for many, maybe most of us. The type of infection seems to vary from person to person, I guess depending on what they are more vulnerable to.

I've had chronic yeast infections for over 7 yrs. I din't have problems before this, but 9 mths of abx made me susceptible and now I can't shake it.

Jeanne
  4. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Ruthie,
    Have you had any root canals? I had 2 doctors that were convinced that there was a defnite connection.

I have 4 areas of bone marrow infection from root canals. I can't take antibiotics, or have them cut out surgically so I do the best I can. My doctors did a whole study on this subject.

I've written about this a lot. You can do a search, if you like. I'm having a bad Rheumatoid Arthritis day, so I cant write much.

Good luck,
    Terry
  5. willruthie1965

yes I had a root canal. But these are wisdom teeth thatare finallygetting abcessed. Ruthie