Cincor see my reply on Fibromyalgia Center

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ImDigNiT, Sep 5, 2005.

1. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

Hey Lady,

Please see my reply to your question on the other site.

I am lucky that I can stay in Denver because my daugher moved here last February.

I have been here since August 15 and plan to return to Florida around Sept. 25. My next appointment in on Sept. 19.

Please let me know what you find out and I will do the same.

Sister in Pain,
    Marcia
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Do you mean you are staying in Denver? Have you been going for the weekly IV's at the clinic?

I'm a lot more functional but still have the pain and stiffness. Today I was at the Mall plus my appetite is improving. I just couldn't eat.

Boy that Denver airport is a long way from the clinic. I took a shuttle.

I will let you know the results of my next appointment Sept. 22.

Cindy
  3. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I should get some of my results on Sept 19 and I will let you know my outcome as well.

I am glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I cannot afford to get the IVs everyweek unfortunately, but do when I can.

I have mainly just been gobbling up all the many supplement.

Take care of yourself and be careful with the traveling.

Marcia
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Hang in there. It takes a while. My first appt. there was last March. It's only now that I'm noticing real improvement.
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

That's so encouraging. I was thinking that at 6 months I would notice real improvements. It will take awhile since my hormonal levels were extremely low and thyroid way off. I'm determined to stick it out and so happy for you!

Cindy