Cindy - FFC Lymes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Hello Cindy, Your Post was wonderful news, especially to those of us who are dealng with Lyme. Yesterday, I learned my Lyme test was positive. I haven't begun antiobodicts yet due to treatment of Epstein Barr. The herxing has been a terrible experience but I believe it to be lifting somewhat today.

Were you also treated for other virsus/bacteria prio to taking on the antiobotics for Lyme? I would like to know if one experiences Herxing with each different type treatment, i.e., Lyme, Babesia, Mycoplasmas, CMV Bacterial........

I'm so happy you are doing good, you can beat this thing and I have faith I will too.

Any information you can provide will be so appreciated. It is a long, long road to recovery and one that isn't easy for any of us. Continue to improve is my prayer for you.
    Dalphia
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Dalphia: That's probably why you have been so sick with herxing, the real culprit being lymes.

Make sure your keeping well hydrated and EAT! Increasing my calories made a big difference. I realized the hard way that I couldn't take the antibiotics on an empty stomach. Now I make I don't skip meals. Still struggling with this sugar thing! Anti-yeast. Been making alot of stir frys and going to start soups now that I'm feeling a bit better.

I'm being treated for lymes and my antibiotics also cover the mycoplasma and chylamdia pneunomonia. I also have candida.

By the way I tested through Igenex for the 2 co-infections and they were negative. Did the FFC test you for those?

Sandy has some really good suggestions. She is also taking is slow and steady. I'm interested in the detox pads. I also read that taking Vitamin C throughout the day really helps with the toxin die-off.

If I think of anything else, I'll write back.

Cindy