CINDYCOR~ Canadians perspective on FFC-PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 24, 2005.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

could you please give me some specific details about your costs involved in going to FFC. Hotel cost, did you drive or fly? Are your follow up visits via phone? Does the Canadian health care system cover any of the costs? I live in Manitoba, along the USA/Canadian border. Can you help me?
  2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

are you around Cindy?
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Just read your note! We've been at our cottage.

I flew into Denver June 18 and only stayed for the day, had a morning flight and my appointment was in the morning. Calgary to Denver 2 hr flight. So far my follow up visits have been via phone. I sent in my lab papers to Alberta Health and they may pay for the costs. Takes 8-10 wks. to process through out of country medical costs.

Next week I'm in Minnesota and will be rechecked for my thyroid levels at a lab.

I'm definitely seeing an improvement and will be having another phone consult Sept. 22.

Hope this helps.

Cindy
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

what did they all find out was wrong with you, and what treatments are you on? Are you getting your meds and supplements locally or from FFC? How about these IV treatmaents I've been reading about? If your follow up appointments are via phone, did you get them in Calgary?
    Sorry for all the questions.
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Good Questions:

They found out that I was slightly positive for lymes, thyroid levels way off, low estrogen, low progesterone, low DHEA, low prognenolone. I have an Online Pharmacy in Calgary who fills my prescriptions and I pick up the same day!

I'm on a list of 13 different meds, supplements and vitamins covering energy, hormonal levels, T3 (compound thyroid), vitamins and antibiotics, dyflucan, probiotic, sleep med and pain med when needed. I will also be starting FM Relief this week. Just wish they had these clinics in Canada. My energy and sleep have really improved. They are subtle changes.

Cindy

[This Message was Edited on 08/24/2005]
  6. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

where did you get your FM Relief? Did you buy it when you were in Denver or did you order it online? If you ordered it on line , how much did it cost after the customs got you?
    Bonnie
  7. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

9. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Sorry I just got back from our cottage and just noticed this.
    I started Release and Renew. It's like FM Relief. Got from FFC Clinic. They send it to me, 180 capsules and by Nutraceuticals. It has numerous ingredients addressing overall discomfort, stiffness and pain. No problem sending.

Cindy