CINDYCOR - meet me in chat for e-mail address

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hi cindycor. :) I'd be happy to exchange e-mail addresses with you. I'm going to FFC in November, and I would love to have a fellow Calgarian to help out with info and advice.

Will you meet me in chat this weekend? What day and time is good for you? I'll keep this bumped for a reply. Thanks SO much!!!!!!!!!!! (((( )))) Shannon
    [This Message was Edited on 10/13/2005]
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

YOU MADE THE DECISION!! Good for you. Are you flying to Seattle. Now if I hadn't started in Denver I could have joined you. They all follow the same protocols.

Yes I can met you in the chat room but I've been there before and hard to talk with so many people on. Maybe we could go in the private fatigue room. How about Sat. at 8 p.m. It's hard weekend days because my husband works alot and my son Lee is a road runner and I'm the driver!!! Sat. he likes the garage sales in Calgary and we are in the middle of moving out of our condo in the N.W.

You are going to get some real answers. Did you see my reply about Alberta Health. I faxed all my receipts this week.

I can't believe how caring theses doctors are. My Denver FFC doctor just sent me a reply e-mail to my questions. Such a good feeling. We will be adding some new meds and maybe deleting.

It's not a quick fix but you will get some concrete answers and a treatment plan and like you say 50% is better then none.

Cindy
  3. Shannonsparkles

I'll be there, 8pm Saturday. :) Thanks!!!
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Are you online now? if not I will meet you tomorrow night at 8 p.m.
  5. Shannonsparkles

Just missed you this morning. Thanks so much for meeting me! :) Okay... just 32 hours to go! lol