CINDYCOR

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilbird, Sep 5, 2005.

1. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I see you are back around. I also saw your new pic in your profile. What a great looking family, you must be so proud.

How are you feeling? How is the treatment for Lyme going? Have you had much herxing from the abx?

Dr. Whighman at the L.A. FFC has started to treat me for Lyme. I am still not testing Positive but we both think that I have it. He is treating me with Cumanda, Samento and Burbur to detox. I have had a little herxing, but not bad. It will be worth it in the end I hope.

Cathy
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thanks for asking about me Cathy

We've been away since July and haven't been online much. I've been keeping up with the FFC protocols and at first I was herxing a bit with the antibiotics but now since my appetite has increased I'm eating and drinking more and that's really helped with nausea.

I had more blood work last week and will get those results back at my next Sept. 22 phone appointment. I'm taking the Release and Renew for the stiffness and pain along with so much more.

Are you on the compound T3? I'm anxious to hear about my Reverse T3 since it was so high the last time.

Thanks for the compliment about my family. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Cindy

3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

In one of your posts you said you where starting to take FM Relief(now known as Fibro Freedom), I was wondering if that is working for you, and if you ordered it from Prohealth store? And the cost for shipping and customs? I have ordered it and expecting it any day. I am praying it gives me some relief from my achyness.
    Raz
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Raz:
    I wanted to tell you that the strongest pain med they would give me here was Tylenol 3 and when I was in U.S. I got a prescription for oxy. I cut in half. It takes the edge off.

I'm also stiff and sore. I told you I was on FM Relief but when I received the bottle from the clinic it's called Release and Renew. It's probably similar. It has glucosamine, boswellin leaf extract, white willow bark, cetyl myristoleate, devil's claw, cherry extract, MSM, chondroitin sulfate, feverfew, gelatin, magnesium. You can compare when you get your bottle. I didn't pay duty. I just started taking. The bottle says two 3 times per day.

Hope this helps, we just drove through Manitoba. Stayed in Regina Fri. night.

Cindy
  5. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Dr. Whightman first put me on T3 T4, but I was still having allot of fatigue so he switched me to straight T3. I have only been on that for about a week. Somewhere along the line my energy has increased. I have been getting through most days without a nap. I pretty beat by 8:00. But this is an improvement for me.

I too am having some more blood work done this week.

Cathy
  6. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I just started 50 mcg today! We'll see how my body reacts. Dr. Labair said my Reverse T3 was so high I probably wouldn't see any difference until the higher dose levels.

She said if I start seeing signs that the dose is too high I'm to decrease.

Are you taking the prometrium progesterone before bed?
    I missed one night and took in the morning. Big mistake! Hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm also on the estrogen patch. My hormonal levels must be changing.

I hear ya about all this being worth it in the end. In the meantime I keep up with my daily regimen and take it day by day.

Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2005]
  7. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Good morning

Yes I take the Progestorone at night. It really helps me sleep so I'm thinking taking it in the morning would be a mistake. It would probably do the same thing to me as it did to you.

I know my hormones are getting better balanced because I had very little PMS this last month before my period. I have had such bad PMS that I had thought very serious about a historectomy (sp?).

Cathy
  8. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I think we are both at the same stage.

Taking the progesterone at night I'm waking up very relaxed so it's starting to work.

Also my night sweats and hot flashes have totally stopped. I guess from the increase in estrogen. Also my loose bowels have totally stopped and stomach feels so much better. Little changes.

Also my skin is so soft and smooth. I have to get another doxycliclin (antibiotic) prescription.

Have to go. I've been doing more work for my husband. Picking up photocopies now, have to run (I mean slowly) Ha.

Cindy