*******CINDYCOR*******

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilbird, Nov 8, 2005.

1. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Hi there, I haven't heard from you for a while. How are you feeling?

I feel like I have started to turn the corner. I still have a long way to go but I am feeling better. The herxing has eased up. I am having less fatigue, I can make it through the day without a nap. And my brain fog is better. I am starting to remember things. I was scared that my brain function would never return to normal. Now I have hope.

I hope you are feeling better also. I know you were having alot of trouble with the herxing.

Cathy
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

She's doing fine. She just moved so she'll probably be back here shortly.

Sandy
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thanks for asking about me. Just got back online since our move. Now that was a hectic week.

Anyway have to say that over the past 2 weeks I'm tolerating the antibiotics much better. Almost up to full dose plus last week I developed a bladder infection so I'm also on cipro for 10 days.

I can't believe I'm not nauseated from the biaxin anymore! ya hoo. So that was 3 full months of herxing! Feeling like a wet noodle!!

Having another phone consult today at 5 p.m. Lots to discuss. Will let you know.

Cindy
  4. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Glad to hear you are starting feel a bit better.

I didn't know that you were moving. That must have been hard. We have our house on the market, as much as I look forward to moving I know it will be a tough one.

What did the Dr. have to say?

Cathy
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

My appointment was rescheduled until Nov. 21. Dr. Labair broke her arm and needs operation tomorrow. Can't work now from the pain.

I know what you mean about your brain function improving. I've also noticed that. Pain has lessened and energy level improved. Also sleeping sounder and bowels improving.

The first three months were rough. Have a long way to go but I also think I've turned a corner. It just takes time and persistence.

Moving was hard. The packing up and cleaning took it's toil but I'm getting back into the swing of things. Nice to have more room.

Cindy