Cinlou

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, May 4, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

HI
    just wondering how things are going for you? are you still working? hope things are better!! Sydney
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

3. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Hi

I was very surprised to see a post for me. I am doing okay today, not bad really. Monday was just awful, I had burning pain in shoulders arms, along with the normal body aches. Thank goodness today is a much improvement! All I can figure is the trigger injections I had on Friday caused the horrible flare. We must live and learn what helps and what doesn't. Still plugging along at work.

Thanks so much for asking how I am doing. It feels good to know someone is thinking about me.

How are you doing? I hope you are feeling well also.
    I really like this board, so many wonderful people.
    It's great to have a place to share, vent, cry or just get or give encouragement.
    Take care,
    Cindy

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    I was just wondering if you had thought about applying for ssdi yet? it is such a long road to travel! I am doing ok! still searching for the right combination of remedy's that will work best for me! (arn't we all!!).......................................................... the raw food diet and lots of supplments seem to help the most!.......................i do alot of stretching and try to walk 1 or 2 times a day! wondering if your middle name is lou ? b/c mine is! just wondering?.................................................This board is really great for alot of reasons!! take care sydney
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

6. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Yes, I am Cindy Lou!
    No, I have not applied for S.S. yet. Think it will be soon though. Take care!
    Cindy Lou