Cinlou..............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Aug 2, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hey it's me Doxy:)

Where do you live in the "high desert"?

I think we may be neighbors:)

Let me know ok!

XO
    Doxy
  2. justlooking

justlooking New Member

but found you on page 2 and thought you could use a bump back to page one
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

4. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

I live in the "desert community" of Phelan, which is between Wrightwood and Victorville.....I did see someone on the board from Victorville...was that you? I love DOXY'S too, I have a little guy named OZZY...
    Cindy ((((hugs))))
    [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2006]
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I live very close to Victorville, in fact I work in Victorville!

Want to meet for lunch someday at a restaurant?

Just let me know ok......... I would love to meet you, we already have one HUGE thing in common LOL our wieners! LOL LOL LOL

I work mon thru Friday but if you can get away on a Sat or Sunday for lunch that would be so nice......or if you want to meet for a late dinner I could do that to :) Just say when!

Iam so happy to meet you:)

XO
    Doxy
  6. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Wow...we are neighbors....I work in Phelan and live there also....I go back to work on the 17th....it would be fun to meet sometime for lunch or dinner!
    I have lived here since 1957, V.V. was the only place to "shop" back then or San Bernardino...boy has this area grown!

Maybe we go or have gone to some of the same doctors...we could swap stories..yes, I would like to meet you! We will have to figure that out....right now I am trying to take care of all my doc, dentist, rhuemy, visits before I go back to work...I have missed so much work due to this DD...

It has not seemed like much of a summer break for me...too many things to do....ahhh to relax..

Looking forward to meeting!
    Cindy
  7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Do you work for the school district by any chance?

Just because you mentioned going back to work?

I used to work for the school district up here but had to quit due to dd!

This is great that we are so close!

I really look forward to meeting you.......I can meet you in the chat room and give you my email ok...then you can contact me privatley when you feel up to meeting :) ok?

Thanks for writing back to me:)

XO
    Doxy
  8. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Yes I do Snowline... are you familiar??? When things quiet down for me at work (back into the swing of things) I'll give you a post...we can plan...what type of work do you do now?
    Take care,
    Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/06/2006]