CKball (Carla)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Apr 8, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I haven't seen you much on the board lately and I hope you are doing OK? I saw that your golf cart, lawn mower, weed wacker and some other stuff all died at the same time.

I was just curious how you and the "girls" are doing. BTW, how is Twy doing lately? Is she feeling better?

Missed chatting with ya!

2. ckball

ckball New Member

Thank you so much for thinking about me. Sometimes I just need to take a break from the board or I would get nothing done.

I also have several email buddies and that takes some of my computer time too, I need a balance. Yes, I have had a time with equipment, however did get my push mower running myself and got my grass cut.

I have someone coming over to look at my rider and someone else is going to replace the batteries in my golf cart. But they are working now that the weather has warmed but can go as far as I would like to. But I have to wait for him to finish another job to free up his trailer to haul my cart.

The girls are fine, I have been spending time with them and using a remote controlled e-collar to stop them from barking at everything that moves,lol. Twy is back to her old self and no more peeing issues, thank goodness!

So I have just been busy, I also have a website that I have been changing plus I manage the website for my art club. You can see my profile to figure out how to find it if you want.

How are you feeling? I am sorry you have had to go threw all this crap with your neck and still have no releif. Is it from an injury or degenerative process?

I know you are just itching to get out and work in your garden and hope you get to soon. I really appreciate all your input regarding my yard, but it is rock hard now and needs a jack hammer to break it up to plant anything.

Thank you again for asking about me, it is nice know I am missed :) Take care-Carla