CKball, or other computer whiz need help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there,

My DH and I have been going round and around with this for awhile. I know I did it a long time ago and have forgotten.

How do I scan an article or something into the computer to then send off to someone? I know it is not that difficult but we are going screwy with this. Both of us not very techy (-: !!

We have a HP all in one scanner - 2410xi photsmart and Windows computer.

Thanks alot for any help in advance !! Computers can sometimes drive you crazy but a great in keeping in contact with all you great people.

Warm hugs,

Granni (Marilyn)
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I am sorry but Carla gave you more info than I knew. Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and look in the help menu and just take your time and read it over a few times.

I know I get so frustrated then I can't think, so I have to remind myself to calm down. Is this a new scanner that you just installed?

I have a HP scanner and a printer, the printer is going back to the store tomorrow, peice of crap. Whole nutter story.

I am still having my own puter issues and after 5 days and completely erasing it, the problem is still there.

Sorry I couldn't help but someone stole my brain a while back and has yet to return it :) the other Carla
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Carlas' for you quick responses,

I will check it out in a little while. I will try my best. These dumb computers can sometime drive you bonkers , if you know what I mean !!!!

Special thanks to Carla no for your info. No this is not anew printer scanner but just haven't done alot of that stuff. Someone told me sometime ago from one of my genealogy lists about how to scan and sent to someone. I printed it out and of couarse I put it in a very safe lace and I cannot fine it (-: groan !!!

I will let you inow how I do later on.