CKBall question for you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Oct 30, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Hi Carla
    I was wondering if the trigger point injections worked for you? My pain dr. said we could try them if I wanted.

By the way, I'm so sorry to hear about David. What horrible circumstances with his fall and his mother. I will keep them in my prayers.
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Well shoot I just lost my post. So I think they did help some but it needs to be a ongoing thing and not a one time fix. I still have pain no matter what I do, I have a lot of itching and tingling too, he said it was the nerves causing that.

Thanks for thinking David, I can't believe they sent him home with no one, he has a broken left hip and arm. He is stuck in a recliner for now, we are trying to find him a hospital bed. When you have no insurance you are screwed. He needed to stay and get rehab not sent home to lay in a recliner for 6 weeks. HIs mom is better and is home now but still not able to work like she wants to, she does hair in several nursing homes and loves it.

I have been going threw a alot of things myself and haven't been on the board much and just happen to see your message.

I hope you find something that helps you. Well I am at work and need to go-Hope you feel better soon-Carla