Clarification regarding the liver biopsy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kadywill, Sep 29, 2002.

1. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Please read my reply below about the liver biopsy I had yesterday.....I misled you accidentally.....oops....sorry!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2002]
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Please read my reply below about the liver biopsy I had yesterday.....I misled you accidentally.....oops....sorry!
  3. Daphne

Daphne New Member

Good luck..........we will be thinking about you. Let us know how it goes.

Hugs,

Daphne
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up.

Love, Mikie
  5. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Sending You Healing Thoughts and
    Many Prayers Your Way!

Gentleness
  6. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Kady,
    I will say a prayer for you to have courage and strenghth and also to ease the financial burden. I know how it is to dread having a procedure. I know you will be ok. Sometimes the dread is actually worse that the actual thing. Be strong and things will be fine! I was an out patient when I had by spinal tap and a few other tests done a few months ago. I was there from 7 am to 530 pm. I was poked up one side and down the other, I had to lay flat for the whole time, bed pans and I.V s and the whole nine yards and my bill for that one day was over $4000. Luckily my insurance picked up the majority of it. I am thankful I had it.
  7. sb439

sb439 New Member

... to add hugs and all the best for tomorrow!
    Susanne
  8. granmama

granmama New Member

Hang in there Kady! This time tomorrow it will all be over with and you will be home safe in your bed, with your pillows!
    One thing I forgot to mention, if you are taking a diuretic DON'T take it before you go.
    I'll be saying a prayer for you!

granmama
  9. KitCat31

KitCat31 New Member

Kady,
    Good luck tomorrow with your procedure, I will say 20 prayers for you! Don't worry about the financial burden right now, remember you cannot take anything with you nor can they get anything from you in the end.

Hugs,
    Cathy
  10. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Hi Sweet Newbie

Love Your Comment About Money.

Gentleness
  11. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Kady,
    I'm sending my prayers and my hugs. And, I agree, don't worry about the money right now. Let Go and Let God..
    Warm Hugs,
    Linda Sue
  12. epicurean

epicurean New Member

you were the only person to welcome me to this board-just know someone so nice will be just fine-Good-luck and many Blessings!!!
  13. barlow

barlow New Member

Hello Kady

Ditto to all the above messages.

I too believe that PRAYER is very very IMPORTANT as all things ARE possible when you TRUST in GOD.

.... I believe in GOD alone in whom I put my TRUST ....

This little verse was sent to me when I had Surgery recently, how true it is.

Shalom Anne a.k.a.barlow
  14. kadywill

kadywill New Member

All is well~~~thank you all so much for your prayers, love and support~~~I felt it all!
    I did okay~~had to stay quite late due to bleeding, but Vitamin K is a miracle and I'll be fine now. I have to lie down until Wednesday and then I should be able to work...carefully! I'll see how it goes here at home tomorrow before I decide I'll work yet. I won't take a chance on further hemorrhaging. I should know some results in a week. David is asleep or I couldn't be here writing to you all. He's watched me like a loving, protective hawk and I adore him for it!
    Thank you all. Thank you, epicurean for those kind words....
    Love and gentleness!!!
    Kady
    [This Message was Edited on 09/30/2002]
  15. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Kady,
    I'm glad you are home and do what the doctor and HUBBY says!!
    Rest and recope. Everything can wait until you are well. I'll keep you in my prayers that all is perfect with the biopsy.

God's peace and love,
    Linda
  16. epicurean

epicurean New Member

Just take it easy as directed. we're still thinking good thoughts for you!!!
  17. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Just saw this post. Sorry I missed it but I'm glad it turned out for you. But ouch!!. I've never had that done but would not guess it would be pleasant. But glad you are on the mend again. Hang in there.

Love
    Arlene[This Message was Edited on 10/01/2002]
  18. pamela

pamela New Member

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU REAL HARD. GOOD LUCK!!!! PAMELA
  19. granmama

granmama New Member

Kady,
    Great! Glad you are home, now just rest. The worst is behind you. Keep us posted as to the results/dx.
    Thanks for letting us all know that you got through the procedure!

take care,
    granmama
  20. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

I just saw this posted now. Sorry you had to go thru that. What's the Bio for? Why didn't they put you out? I would have MADE them if that was me. (Big baby that I am..lol..) Hope you feel better...PRAYERS and ((HUGS)) are on the way.......

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES