cleaner didnt come

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chloeuk, Dec 22, 2006.

1. chloeuk

chloeuk New Member

I have been feeling ok lately, just had b12 shot and gabapentin just increased, almost ready for christmas except house is a mess but that should have been ok, cleaner was supposed to come yesterday(friday) and she didnt turn up, I took the kids out all day so we werent in the way. I was so angry...it now means I have to do it and that will probably mean me being sick for christmas.

The reason I was so angry too is my cleaner is my friends sister and she knows how sick I am and knows I really need her to come...also on wednesday I gave her all of my daughters doll collection with almost new pram, baby car seats etc(toys) because she is on her own and has a 5 year old daughter and is struggling finacially..obviously I was wrong because she cant need the money that badly...also angry because all I got was a text saying she had lost my door key and that she had tried to call(she didnt..I have caller id so it lists all calls) I also have an answer machine...I hate being lied to more than anything and also now the house really is a mess...my husband thinks I am over reacting a bit...and maybe I am...but when someone knows you cant do stuff physically and if you do you are ill...then it is wrong...also if I had had a bit of advance warning I could have spread the work out..now I have 2 days to do it....

2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

TODAY IF FRIDAY I DONT KNOW IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE HOPEFULLY THING WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU SOON CHARLENE
  3. chloeuk

chloeuk New Member

It is Saturday morning here in Australia.
  4. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I know just how frustrating that is. My neighbors daughter was cleaning my house for me before school started back. You know teenagers, she would call at the last minute saying she couldn't make it and want to reschedule.

She just never understood how hard it was for me to pick up the house so she could do the actual cleaning! It would wipe me out for a couple days!

Maybe you can enlist some family members to help? At any rate, better the house be a little messy than you not be able to enjoy Christmas.

Shar