clerty

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blkkat, Apr 5, 2007.

1. blkkat

blkkat New Member

hey girl, are you ok? looks like we got pulled.

but i meant what i said , you are a part of this family and we love you! please post soon.

GOD BLESS --- BLKKAT
  2. clerty

clerty New Member

Thanks very much I took an Amitryptiline last night and 2mg of Diazipam and I am Just up I had 10hrs sleep
    was our post pulled right enough why would that be?

I hope you are ok alos

Clertyx
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

hi girl, I'm so happy you got some sleep. do you feel any better? are things clearer? (((WE))) go through , (at least i do )this way of feeling about ever month or so.

more when there's a lot of stress in the house. and there is, do to i just started home schooling my daughter, my husband starts a new job on the 16th and i fell.

but the good thing is the last 2 days here in wash state its been almost 80 outside, a little warm right now before i go to bed but it sure is nicer than the cold.

so clerty aren't you somewhere overseas? but then i thought i saw that your mom was with you ? maybe I'm wrong. anyways so your working on getting your meds figured out i think you said , right.

yes i think we got pulled because the things that were said. their rules i guess we must go by. anyway I'm so happy that you got some much needed sleep.

post soon lov ya , a new friend , that will be here for you!!!! always remember that, OK ! GOD BLESS YOU & BIG SOFT HUGS---BLKKAT