Cleveland, 50 degree drop in temperature, flaring up really bad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

If anyone on this board lives in Northeast Ohio, you must be feeling the pain. On Tuesday this week it reached 80 degrees, by Wednesday it was in the 30's I think.

It started snowing pretty hard out here and my FM is raging out of control. Yesterday, I felt like going to the ER, my TMJ has also flared up.

More pain than usual, stiffness, fatigue, extreme headache, actually today I'm only slightly better. This will be a short post. Anyone else out there in Cleveland or suburbs? Hugs, Chelz.
  2. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

Same here in PA!!! Monday & Tuesday were nice & warm but then the temperature dropped big time! I’ve been feeling awful ever since! My pain & fatigue is terrible! We had snow flurries yesterday so I know what you are talking about!!!

Big Hugs To You & I hope you feel better soon!!!
  3. SweetT

SweetT New Member

Now I had seen the weather forecast and pulled out my fall jacket. But when I got off of work on Wednesday, that cold seemed to go straight through me. I was shaking as if I had Parkinsons.I was shaking so bad that I almost had to pull over and get my composure. The person driving in back of me probably thought I was having some sort of seizure.

My fibro is flaring with the pain and stiffness in my legs and the soreness everywhere. My CFS is flaring because I've been going through my almost falling asleep at my desk at work and on the drive home.

Tonia