Cleveland FFC Doc Did NOT Quit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jigsawjuggler, Jun 26, 2006.

1. jigsawjuggler

jigsawjuggler New Member

Dr. Juguilon was asked to leave abruptly on June 21, one week after she gave her resignation, even though she offered to stay on for 4 weeks. I don't think she can be accused of abandonment of her patients.

So don't let anyone at FFC tell you she suddenly quit, and I think Dr. Juguilon needs to be informed of this blasphemy.
  2. jane32

jane32 New Member

That is really interesting. thanks for posting
  3. intensemom

intensemom New Member

Does anyone happen to know when she will start her new practice and where? I would really like to have her contact info...so I could make an appt.

Thanks,
    Tracy
  4. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

The doctor did not abandon her patients.

Undoubtedly, the FFC was afraid that she would access the patient data, and take patients with her, which is not unethical.

I just am uncomfortable with this type of thing.

In a beauty salon, perhaps, but not in a medical practice.
  5. place

place New Member

Last week the ffc called to cancle, then my regular rheumy called to cancel, I rescheduled for Wed of this week.

But they called back to cancle again (doc had back surgery and not doing as well as he thought).

The next time I can get into see him was late august. I made APT anyway.

Tried to make apt with Dr. J. I left a message but no one has called me back.

Ohh, then I try another doc, who the receptionist would not even book me because he was so booked.

I really want to get moving on a different treatment but can't get into see a doc!!!!

Sorry thanks for letting me vent!