Clumsy, anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilaclover30, May 26, 2006.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I get so terribly disgusted at my clumsiness. I bet everyother day I spill a glass of water. i seem to hit the edge of glass with finger - don't know why. I am forever cleaning u p messes.

This afternoon as I came on comp. I brought a glass of water and dish with a small snack to take med. I hit the glass and it spilled into dish, on carpet and on table. Another time to cllean u-.

we go to coffee shop in morn. - hubby has coffee and I have a big glass of ice water. Everyone knows what I might do too and move it.I have spilled so many times and I apologize to waitress as she cleans it up. Laughs and says she is going to bring me a sippy cuo!!

Do any of you feel that clumsy? Why is it?

Gemtle Hugs and I will try not to squeeze too hard.

Love you all,

Joan
  2. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I think you were just describing me! I thought I was the clumsiest person in the world, but maybe you have given me a run for my money!

Well, at least now we know we are not alone.......

Unfortunately, my clumsiness has caused a few injuries. I've stumbled down the stairs & broken my foot, fallen & broken my arm roller blading (That was the 4th & last time I roller bladed - I just don't have the coordination) I rolled my foot walking & broke it, slipped on my no slip tub mat & landed hard on my hip in the bath tub, bulging a couple of discs in my lumbar spine, just to name a few.

Oh, the life of a klutz......

Hugs,

Leanne
  3. loops1988

loops1988 New Member

i am sooo clumsy it is unreal i am forever spiling things like yourself, but my major problem is hurting my partner by sitting on his legs by accident without realising they are there and sitting on his astray and bagging my head against the wall as i go to lie down.

My boyfriend is always getting fustrated with me bt i havnt told him it is to do with my FMS i just laugh about it and try to make him laugh.

I never think about my actions either. I am forever saying things i shouldnt lol.

Louise

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Fingers. I hadn't seen any posts by you (or anyone) on this topic. I will try it.
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I FELL FOR IT!!! Moved into a new place, was online chatting with someone, didn't tell because it was a guy, and ran to the bathroom, came running back out into the bedroom, lights off, was suddenly STOPPED by the cedar chest that was placed at the foot of the bed, flipped over it and hit the floor!!!

As for dropping things on the floor, I sometimes just throw them down first because I know that I'm going to have to bend over and pick them up anyway. Oh well!!! I know how you all feel.

I liked the posts I have read so far and actually laughed, which I don't do much anymore. You guys are great!

BlueSky555