CMV AND EBV

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by cindy41, Jan 18, 2007.

1. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

WHICH TF IS BEST FOR BOTH, I TRIED SEARCHING BUT I AM STILL UNSURE.

THANKS
    CINDY
  2. spacee

spacee Member

TF System 100 targets both EBV and CMV. In 2004 it's cost was $30 for 30 capsules.

Hope that helps. If you have quesions that you would like to ask a professional, Prohealth will answer emails or phone calls.

Spacee
  3. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

Spacee, I am at a point where I have to do something. I found a lot of interesting stuff on new studies going on on the antivirals and was going to as my doc this weekend.

But I am really tired of trying to get him up to date on stuff and thought maybe I would try this first.

Glad I read the other post too, because I was really thinking about doing both but I see where that is counter productive.

Anyway next payday I will order some and see what happens.

Thanks again
    Cindy
  4. spacee

spacee Member

My latest supplement is Mitochondria Ignite NT. It caught my eye one the back of the latest ProHealth catolog. It stated that it was one of their best sellers. Studies have been done on it by Garth Nicholson, PhD. Very positive results.

Anyway, I have NEVER heard anyone mention it on any message board.

I am having wonderful results with it. More energy and stamina.

I started with 2 capsules three times a day but felt "wired" and went done to one capsule three times a day. It is $50 a month that way which is ALOT better for me.

I can't say enough good things about it. It isn't something that lasts...when it is time for the next dose...you feel like you are fading but then back up!

Spacee
  5. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

I wonder how that would go with the TF or Valtrex. I see the doc tomorrow and I am still thinking about begging him for the Valtrex since my insurance will cover it and money is tight right now. My neuro gave me a script for Provigil but that is such an artificial energy for me, and I hate the feeling, I just want to feel "normal" if that makes any sense.

Cindy
  6. spacee

spacee Member

Mollystwin takes it. The FFC told her to do so. FFC's seem to prescribe antivirals, TFs and a lot of other things at the same time.

I would beg the doc for the Valtrex too. My doc will prescribe just about anything if I take in something printed off that he can read about it. Then he can put it in my chart. He understands that there is not much in medical books about how to treat CFS.

Best Wishes!

Spacee
  7. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

My appointment is today. And I am going to try for the Valtrex, my doc too said that if I brought in info he would look it over. Well Stanford University is doing a study on antiviral and CFS.

The doc there has already done a small study with great results. So wish me luck, I'm thinking I may just camp out in his office until he really listens.

His arguement was the side effects, well he has me on Klonopin, Cymbalta, and Topamax, which all have side effects.

What's the difference, people take Valtrex every day her herpes, and I already have proof that I have very high titers to CMV and EBV. So I am still working on educating him.

Cindy
  8. spacee

spacee Member

It is a lifelong task. The only thing that I worry about with AV's is that if we take them for a long period of time...how will our livers feel about that. Maybe not so good.

Food for thought!

Spacee
  9. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

I got the valtrex, which is really not that strong since people take it daily for genital herpes. But I work for a lab and he will follow up on me for liver function and other stuff.

I am already on Cymbalta and who know's what they will find out about that 20 years down the road.

I was thinking maybe a month on the Valtrex then a Month on the TF and going back and forth for a few months. What do you think?

He did promise to read the info I brought in, my oldest daughter was with me (she is 20 and see's him for hypothyroid) She just laughed at the two of us debating the issue. But at least he doesn't treat me like a head case, believes in CFS and Fibro, and listens. And I went through so many before I found one that listens.

I really believe they take a class on how to deal with people like us, and I picture the whole class practicing rolling their eyes and looking bored, until they get it down right.

Cindy
  10. spacee

spacee Member

Going back and forth between the valtrex and TF's sounds good to me. You just might be on to something!

Spacee