CMVdoes anyone have eye problems?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hootie1, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I was not positive for CMV but I seem to have the symptoms. I was just at the eye doctor and she said that she saw strange scarring on my eyes that looked almost as though I would have had surgery. I didn't. This is the first time that anyone has said that. I looked up lesions and saw that CMV symptoms include floaties- which I suffer from.

I am almost inclined to discuss the CMV with the eye doctor-at least try to figure out where the lesions came from.

Any thoughts?
  2. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

I don't know a thing about it at all but have you gotten tested for CMV? Maybe you should, then you'ld know for sure. I don't even know if they have a test but a lot of people on here have mentioned it.

Froggy
  3. beeleaf

beeleaf New Member

I have eye problems, but am not sure they're relevant to what you're asking.
  4. Exfa

Exfa New Member

What is CMV?? I have just had 2 eye dr appts and I have flashes and floaties....and I can feel my vision declining rapidly. My eyesight is really changed in just one yr.
  5. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

Thank you for all of your replies.

I forget what CMV stands for- it is a virus that is somewhat common in CFS and/or FM patients. Maybe someone else can give the proper name.