Coconut Oil for Chronic Fatigue?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Marlane, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Marlane

Marlane New Member

Has anyone tried Coconut Oil for Chronic Fatigue?
    I just found this article and before I order anything I would like the opinion of my fellow suffers.

I always appreciate your input.
    Thanks,
    Marlane

Edited; to remove URL, by Moderator

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Marlane, welcome to the board. I have heard of the Coconut Oil, but I also know that coconut can cause severe pain in FM patients, I went into a horrible flare eating coconut.

BUT, I have read here on the board of others who take the oil. I am sure they will share with you since you have CFS it may work differently. I don't know.

I want to tell you that no URL's (web addresses) are NOT allowed on this site. I know you are looking for answers, not selling anything, but its still an important rule here.

If you don't mind, please read the rules 'Messageboard Rules' on the left side of this page in blue print, and 'New to the Boards? Click here' on the right side of this page, also in blue print.
    It will help you navigate the boards, as well as explain the rules of this site.

Again, welcome to our world, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I posted an article on this a while back, and every response was a positive one.

I use this in my fruit drinks made in the blender - Yummmmm.

I have realised that most natural oils are so good for you, - essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6s) are needed for hormone and weight balance.

Flaxseed Oil is a biggie too.

Thanks for posting this.

Love Pat.