Coconut Oil Or Milk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Dec 7, 2005.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Someone posted about the benefits of using either coconut oil or milk.

I would like to try it.

Has anyone used Glutamine? I have leaky Gut along with Candida and I am taking one capsule a day. I have only started so cant say too much yet.

Mary
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I've used both coconut oil and coconut milk. Coconut milk is high in coconut oil, and it is very good added to soups. I've added it to chicken soup and lentil soup, and it has a rich creamy flavor. You can buy it at any grocery store in the oriental food section. I don't buy the "light" or "low-fat" kind because I want to have the oil in the food I cook. Also, it's used a lot in Thai foods in their sauces, it's very tasty.

Coconut oil is very good for fighting candida, and also very good for your thyroid. The best kind is virgin coconut oil. The Tropical Traditions website is very good and has a ton of information about coconut oil.

I haven't tried glutamine -- maybe you should do a separate post with glutamine in the title because the title of this post just refers to coconut oil so you may not get the responses you want re glutamine.

Mary (also)