Coconut Oil Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zielskawoman, Apr 14, 2006.

1. zielskawoman

zielskawoman New Member

Has anyone experienced stomach cramps when first beginning taking coconut oil? I took my first tsp. this morning on toast and am having stomach cramps.

hugs,

Zielskawoman
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I just started using it about a week ago. Haven't had any problem with cramping.

Maybe you should cut it back some until your body adjusts?

I don't know since I'm new to it to, but I'm sure someone who has more experience will answer you, too. Just wanted to let you know someone was listening!

I put mine on my peanut butter and honey sandwich. I've also scrambled eggs in it. I really like it on the sandwich and it added more aroma then taste to the eggs. Both were good, I didn't really expect to like it!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  3. gwheezy41

gwheezy41 New Member

Hi like Stormyskye said! I had stomach aches for about 2 weeks and found out by cutting back and started off slowly again worked well for me.....Virginia
  4. zielskawoman

zielskawoman New Member

Thanks for the advice -- I'll try 1/2 tsp tomorrow.

zielskawoman
  5. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I found extra virgin coconut oil softgels at my healthfood store. They are put out by Source Naturals. I've been taking 4 of them every day and haven't had a problem. Source Naturals has a website if you can't find these. sourcenaturals.com Good luck!