Coffee was contributing to tendonitis.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jedinvest, Aug 24, 2006.

1. jedinvest

jedinvest New Member

Best thing I did was to give it up for about a month. I recoverd and now only have coffee in the morning. My favorite is a decaf/caf combination, only about a cup to a cup and a half in the morning. I don't have fibro, but if I did, I would seriously consider dropping the coffee habit. Why would anyone need it beyong the morning?? I guess to pull a work all night episode. Good luck if you have chronic fatigue though ;-)

Oh, to wake up, try a natural remedy: My favorite is Awakening by Body Alive!
  2. caroleye

caroleye New Member

And any stimulants will worsen pain. Like you, I have my morning coffee mix w/herb tea & vanilla almond drink.

It just gets those brain waves moving a little. If I drink more, I get acidic & sick to my stomach, so that keeps me under control.

Sugar is in the same category.......worsens everything.

Lots of food limitations!! boo...hoo.....

LIGHT**********carole
  3. mary124

mary124 New Member

I only have a cup of coffee in the morning (usually decaf) but its a habit, only time I drink it in the afternoon is if I'm really cold or exceptionally tired. -(I'm suppose to give it up due to my IC - told my doctors/physical therapist that it doesn't bother my bladder --if it does, I've been drinking it for so long that I can't tell! This morning, I didn't have any, still have pain, but I guess, one day is not going to matter.