Cognitive DisFOGtion

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beachwalkerbill, Nov 1, 2006.

1. beachwalkerbill

beachwalkerbill New Member

When I have Fog (which is most of the time these days) it seems to almost have a daily schedule. Worse by mid day then tapering off through out the afternoon and evening. (You can click and see a chart) Does anyone else have a pattern to there Fog?

P.S. A ships whistle signals for underway, making way in the fog is prolonged short short.So if you hear a car horn blasting long short short behind you ..... watch out
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

when you drive in the fog? LOL

Yes, the fog definitely has a pattern and even walks on cats feet sometimes, creeps in without my even noticing it at times. Altho mine seems to remain dense until maybe around 4 pm, then clears, just as it becomes impossible to make phone calls to normal businesses lol, etc....

Most of us do find a pattern from what I've read. You're not alone!

all the best,
    Victoria
  3. beachwalkerbill

beachwalkerbill New Member

Thanks Victoria.
    I have also found out fog will be interactive with certain symptoms and not with others. Headache and neck pain will be with fog while back pain and sleep (awakened refreshed) will not necessarily follow this pattern. Well I go to bitch at the neuro today…… he claims it is aggravated ADD… I disagree.
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

I just made a post about some supplements that could be of help, it's entitled 'BRAIN FOG some supplements that can help'...

I find 'Pay Attention' concoction thru Get-Smart nutrition has been helping me a bit, my son finds it especially true (he has chronic lyme)...... supposed to help ADD too. I've never been ADD, but sometimes feel like it nowadays.

Hope this helps, if/or/but depending on what happens with your neuro app't....

best,
    Victoria