Coincidence?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brella, Sep 6, 2006.

1. brella

brella New Member

So the past 3 days I've had major pain in my left leg/knee. I've been having muscle spasms so bad that I have to literally scream out loud. People are like wtf?

Before the leg pain started I had really bad pain in my left jaw for about 3 days as well.

Left side of my body...?

2. toughone

toughone New Member

Hi brella. I have many more symptoms on my left side than my right. I've always wondered about that...

Have a wonderful day!

Bonny
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

its funny you posted this .I tell my husband all the time that even though I have pain all over my body , I more then offten have severe pain all down my right side.

I do not know why or if there is a connection .I have also loss my teeth on the bottom right jaw.I keep my pain from head to toe .

That is very interesting.I hope other people read and give their thoughts here.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2006]
  4. TerryS

TerryS Member

is much more prevalent on the left than on the right...always.

TERRY
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Left side for me! My left side of my neck, shoulder, hips and left leg are the worst. I wonder if it has something to do with being Right handed?

hummmmm interesting.....

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  6. AnjieCFSFM

AnjieCFSFM New Member

Both legs and left shoulder are where I feel the 'dull aches' that drive me 'insane!'
  7. tedebear

tedebear New Member

WOW!!!! Don't mean to sound negative, but happy to know it is not in my head.
    I have had FM for 8 years now. Happy to know I am not the only one that experiences more severity on the LEFT side of the body. That is where all infections, etc... originated and still remains more prominent in the pain category.
  8. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Most of my problems are on my left side. I have also lost movement on my left side and don't really feel things like my sweetie scartching my back on the left side.

I have noticed others on the board mentioning this at times. I have wondered about this many times.
  9. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

YES...this is the way my FM started. My doctors used to look at me like I was nuts when I told them that my left side (from my head to my toes) had a numbing pain that was driving me crazy!

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Dawn
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

I have pain all over too but the right side is always worse - both joint and muscle pain. My sister has mild FM and her pain is all down her left side.

Pepper