Cold arm and fingers....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mosherpit, Aug 28, 2006.

1. mosherpit

mosherpit New Member

I have been experiencing a cold sensation from the elbow to the fingertips in my right arm for several days now while sitting at the computer.
    My rheum. dr. said it was probably a nerve pinching a blood vessel and to try sitting with my shoulders pulled back and exercise that muscle...

Well I have been super concsious of how I am sitting today and it is happening anway, the closer to the fingers the colder it is.

Anyone else experience this?

Am going to PT today for sciatic and low back pain, will mention this to them as well.

2. TerryS

TerryS Member

I often have both arms, hands, and fingers cold, but never just one!!!

Good luck!
    Terry
  3. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Yes, I get that too only it's my left arm so I was worried I was having a heart attack or something! LOL! It comes and goes though and I haven't had it for a while now.

If there is any pain or change of color in that hand I would see him again though, just to be sure it's not something else or for him to suggest a different exercise - it's really annoying I know!

Good luck with it!
    Gretchen
  4. mosherpit

mosherpit New Member

I appreciate the feedback. I of course forgot to mention it to the PT yesterday when I was there for the sciatic pain...hopefully I won't fogg up tomorrow and I can remember to ask her about it.

Does anyone ever feel the therapists sometimes know more about Fibro than the dr. himself?