Cold-eeze for cold, sinus infection

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by mbofov, Mar 13, 2013.

1. mbofov

mbofov Member

I'd been battling a sinus infection for over two months, finally had a 10-day course of antibiotics, which did very little, tried echinacea, yin chiao, lots of vitamin C, colloidal silver, oil of oregano, Zicam, there may be more. I'd get a little better but always relapsed pretty quickly.

Several days ago I bought some Cold-eeze lozenges - zinc lozenges, took them as directed every couple of hours and by that night I could feel real energy coming back that I had not had in quite awhile. I'm still taking it though only 2 or 3 today. It seems to be the only thing that has really helped me with this so wanted to pass it on -

Mary
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I'm taking zinc and copper usually every 3rd day or so, just protection....are you off grape seed again?

Oh you mentioned zinc lozenges...glad it's working...jam
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I like those zinc throat drops too.

They do seem to help. I've never taken zinc before--jam how much is a good amount to take?
    [This Message was Edited on 03/14/2013]
  4. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

Every time he starts getting a cold he just about drives over a cliff to get to the store. Now, if we need to go grocery shopping, why can't I just throw a rock in a pan and "put something together"? Lol!

Soft hugs
    Stacey