Cold-eeze for cold, sinus infection

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by mbofov, Mar 13, 2013.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I'd been battling a sinus infection for over two months, finally had a 10-day course of antibiotics, which did very little, tried echinacea, yin chiao, lots of vitamin C, colloidal silver, oil of oregano, Zicam, there may be more. I'd get a little better but always relapsed pretty quickly.

Several days ago I bought some Cold-eeze lozenges - zinc lozenges, took them as directed every couple of hours and by that night I could feel real energy coming back that I had not had in quite awhile. I'm still taking it though only 2 or 3 today. It seems to be the only thing that has really helped me with this so wanted to pass it on -

Mary
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I like those zinc throat drops too.

They do seem to help. I've never taken zinc before--jam how much is a good amount to take?
    [This Message was Edited on 03/14/2013]
  3. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

Every time he starts getting a cold he just about drives over a cliff to get to the store. Now, if we need to go grocery shopping, why can't I just throw a rock in a pan and "put something together"? Lol!

Soft hugs
    Stacey