Cold Feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Dec 4, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

My feet are always freezing. No matter what I do to warm them, they just do not want to stay warm. They feel like a block of ice all the time. Anyone else have cold feet and have trouble keeping them warm?

Kriket
  2. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Always! My feet get so cold they hurt. Also my hands most days, i guess its all apart of this wonderful illness,we are so lucky,NOT!lol.take care.
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Actually I have both cold hands and feet. It's called Raynaud's. I found one suggestion that I might try. Someone suggested using Capzasin. The OTC muscle rub that has the hot pepper in it, and rubbing into your feet.

You would have to be sure to wash your hands good after so you don't accidentally touch your eyes or anything.

kbak
  4. miss128

miss128 New Member

I thought it was interesting to hear about cold feet. My daughter has EBV and one of her symptoms along with everything else she has to deal with is cold feet. She says her feet are freezing, especially at night when she's in bed, and can never seem to get them warm. I never associated her cold feet with her EBV, but I guess this is another symptom to add to this list. Have you noticed your hair turning white? My daughter is only 15, and she is getting white hair. I never associated that with the EBV, but I guess that's another one on the list of horrible symptoms. When will this ever end???????????
  5. krchamp

krchamp New Member

Oh yes my had and feet are always freezing. It's Raynauds (someone said that above). Nothing ever warms them up. I wear socks on my hands and feet at home. I am always rubbing them together but that hurts. I think I will try the Capsasin (sp?)
  6. Cindyvr

Cindyvr New Member

I have it too. Someone a while back told me too put lotion on my feet then put socks on..gets the circulation going.Never thought about vaporub...might try that..The lotion helps some though
    Cindy
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

Well, my hair is turning grey way to fast I've noticed. It started turning grey when I was only 18. I'm 29 now, and it is turning way to fast. I'll have to admit that I've earned every one of them though. LOL

I will have to try the vapo rub stuff and the other muscle rub then put some socks on and see if it helps. It's certainly worth a try.

My feet are freezing right now!!!!

Kriket