Cold Vein Sensation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kfsunshine, Dec 26, 2005.

1. kfsunshine

kfsunshine New Member

Does anyone ever get that sensation of ice cold liquid in your veins (like when you have had an ivp done??--if you have?) I get this in the side of my temples, down my legs, arms, and even my stomach. It never lasts long but I have actually had it going on all day in different areas. I haven't had this sensation in months.....
  2. minxlinx

minxlinx New Member

I get the feeling that there is ice water in my veins. Its usually in my arms, though I have had it in other locations. I also get the sensation of something warm and wet that is flowing inside me, usually on my stomach. Like you, I haven't had that sensation lately. Like you, it only lasts a short time but happens frequently. It doesn't appear to be related to drinking, temperature or humidity. I also have not had that sensation for a while. I haven't asked my dr. about it because its never at the top of list of complaints. Maybe I'll bump it up now that I know I'm not the only one.

Hugs,
    Ariel
  3. kfsunshine

kfsunshine New Member

I meant to say I haven't had it in months until recently. It has nothing to do with drinking something. In fact it has woken me up the last 5 days by starting up in my temple and going down my face. After I get up I have it in my legs, arms, and stomach area.It's just unsettling and I was wondering if anyone else has ever asked their doctors about it??
    THANKS!